U2 eXPERIENCE APP – END USER LICENCE AGREEMENT
1. THE APP1.1 These terms (Terms) govern your use of the app “U2 eXPERIENCE” (the App).1.2 The App is operated by Lusional Ltd., c/o 7 Vine Yard, London, SE1 1QL (we, us).1.3 The App generates virtual images (Virtual Images) which are integrated with the real-time display on the screen of your mobile device (the Function). The Virtual Images will only be available at times and places determined solely by us, primarily at live performances by U2 (Artist) (any such event or performance where the Virtual Images are available being a Qualifying Event).1.4 PLEASE READ THESE TERMS BEFORE USING THE APP. BY DOWNLOADING, ACCESSING OR USING THE APP YOU CONFIRM THAT YOU ACCEPT AND WILL COMPLY WITH THESE TERMS.
2. RIGHTS & RESTRICTIONS2.1 We grant you a limited non-exclusive and non-transferable licence to lawfully use the App strictly in accordance with these Terms.2.2 You may use the App to take photographs which embody Virtual Images (any photographs taken by you embodying Virtual Images being AR Pictures, which term shall also include all copies, adaptions, variations and modifications of the AR Pictures).2.3 You shall only use and store AR Pictures for non-commercial, personal uses. Accordingly, you shall not commercially exploit (and shall not authorise others to commercially exploit) the AR Pictures.2.4 All rights granted to you under these Terms are subject always to the terms and conditions of your entry to a Qualifying Event (the Event Terms). In the event of any conflict between these Terms and the Event Terms, the Event Terms shall prevail.2.5 All rights not expressly granted to you under these Terms are reserved.
3. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY3.1 As between you and us, we remain the owner (or licensee, as applicable) of all title, intellectual property rights and other interests in the App (and in any copies of the App, and in any component parts of the App which shall include without limitation the source code, the object code, user interfaces, logos, images, screen displays and the Virtual Images).3.2 You shall own the copyright to any AR Pictures (but not in the Virtual Images which may be embodied in the AR Pictures) provided that your use of the AR Pictures shall be limited strictly to the rights and restrictions of these Terms.3.3 The Artist remains the owner of all rights (including without limitation all copyright and other intellectual property rights), title and interests in and to the Artist’s names, likenesses, brands, artwork, music, images, recordings, lyrics, logos, trademarks and so-called “image rights” used in or in connection with the App.
4. YOUR PERMISSION & DATA4.1 With your permission, the App will access your mobile device’s camera. Without your permission the App will not work. The App does not collect any of your personal data.
6. MISCELLANEOUS6.1 We may alter the App at any time without notifying you. We may also alter these Terms from time to time and shall notify you of any updates on your next use of the App. Without prejudice to our rights hereunder we may revoke your rights under these Terms at any time and for any reason.6.2 You will not contest the validity or enforceability of these Terms solely because they were concluded electronically.6.3 These Terms contain the entire agreement between us and you, and shall be governed by the laws of England and the English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction in respect thereof. Notwithstanding the foregoing, we and/or our licensees and/or the Artist and/or Live Nation or and/or any of our, Artist’s and/or Live Nation’s respective affiliates, designees or related entities (whether jointly or individually) shall not be prevented from enforcing these Terms in any jurisdiction outside England.
7. CONTACT US7.1 For any enquiries please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.